Monday, June 9, 2008

Winter

Hi friends and students...
Winter is coming... This week will be very cold.
I would like to know what you think about winter...do you like it? What do you like doing on winter? What don't you like?

I like staying home, reading books, eating cake and drinking chimarrao. I don't like going out when it is raining like today. What about you?

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

we like it. we like sleeping, eat mashmallow and see TV.We don´t like weak up, going out and path of could water. We don´t like it to.

laura and fernanda kisses bye ;)

Anonymous said...

We (Wagner and João A.) like staying home, travelling, drink Toddy, we DON'T like to wake up :P, watch movies, go to the cinema, watch INTERNACIONAL games on TV ;) and much more

Anonymous said...

Yes, we like the winter.
We like to watch TV,stay under the sheets,stay in front of the fireplace and play in the computer.We don't like to feel cold. No we don't like.

Anonymous said...

I like staying in home too, in my bed read books, drink hot
chocolate and watch movies in my DVD-rom

Anonymous said...

I like winter.
I like to stay in front of the fireplace.
I do not like to agree sedo.
I like me wet in the rain just that in summer.


mariana 5ºA

Anonymous said...

I love the winter! look like the TV in front of lareira.no winter I do not like to wake up early, eodeio floor in the rain!Amanda C.

Anonymous said...

we like it. we like sleeping, eat mashmallow and see TV.We don´t like weak up, going out and path of could water. We don´t like it to.

(Thomas bye)

Anonymous said...

On winter I like to drink hot chocolate and I go to Gramado.I don't like the cold.

Vinicius

I like to sleep,play videogame,see TV,go to my friends house and wake up late.

Victor

Anonymous said...

Hello, teacher Dani. I don't like the Winter. But, is cool sleeping and see TV.

Kisses, Dani and Naty.

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Astrid.I not like the winter.I prefer Summer.I like to eat cake and pinion chimarrão.Rain because you can not play with friends.


Hi my name is amanda.I not like the winter.I prefer summer.I like cake and see TV.

Kisses! Bye Bye

Anonymous said...

On winter I like to drink hot chocolate and I go to Gramado.I don't like the cold.

Vinicius

I like to sleep,play videogame,see TV,go to my friends house and wake up late.

Victor

Anonymous said...

I like play a game.

Anonymous said...

not like the winter
I love to stay at home
I do not like to wake up early
I love bathing of rain in summer

Anonymous said...

no,I don´t like winter.
i like to eat mashmallow in winter
I don´t like cold
I hate rain!!!

Anonymous said...

I like to drink hot chocolate in winter, watch TV, sleep and play video game.
(Martin) ;)

Anonymous said...

I like to sleep, I like to drink hotchocola, I like winter , I like to see tv ,I don´t like cold and I don´t like close the window

Anonymous said...

Hi
I like sleeping,so so, sleeping, hot chocolate,stay longer in bed and see TV.
I don´t like to wake up early.
Bye

Anonymous said...

hi teacher,you are so cool i like drink nescau. i like to play lego Indiana Jones in my playstation 2 and i like to paly in the computer. i like eat pasta,potatos,french fries,rice and bean. i like play tennis.
you are good teacher kisses

Thiago Kolling

Anonymous said...

hi teacher,you are a good teacher,
but i prefere sleeping in my house.
i like eat mashmallowand and see tv.i like play a playstation 2.
my favoryt pet is a dog.
my favotyt movie is star wars an mr. been.
i like drink a coke and fanta
orange.
i like cherry coke.
you are a very gooooooooooood teacher.
LUCA

Anonymous said...

I like to stay on computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like to make hot chocolate in winter and play soccer.

Anonymous said...

Profe Hi!
We adoramo their classes with their laughs, you are very beautiful, beloved, gentle and friendly. We love your lessons and do not have that claim. You are very special to us, you adoros. Kisses
Carol and Mari 5 th B

Anonymous said...

I like a TV,games and computer

kisses João 5ªB

Anonymous said...

I like winter.
I like to stay in front of the fireplace.
I do not like to agree sedo.
I like me wet in the rain just that in summer.

A mesma coisa da Mari!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi teacher!

not like the winter .... but we like to stay at home in bed taking something warm ..... when the cold is too big not like to raise the bed!

for us is more or less the same thing ..... hahaha

we love you!

Anonymous said...

We like it.We like to sleep,and we dont like to waek up,we like to see much tv,we like to play video-game and much more...


Rafael J. Cavalheiro and Lucas Staub Souza.

kisses and bye ;)

Anonymous said...

hi teacher.i like to stay on computer!!!!

Anonymous said...

teacher your site is very,very good
the winter is very cold

Bye
Bernardo5ªB

Anonymous said...

Hi,teacher!I like staying home,sleep,read books and comics...And eat.Eat a loooot of hot foods.I like watch movies of adventure,romance and horror.I like to watch TV and play on the computer.And muh,much,muuuuuuuuch more.Byyyeee \o

Anonymous said...

Hi teacher.I like the winter! I like sleep and watch TV I like eat a lot of chocolate.I don't like weak up to go for Fundação Evangélica.Bye!


Kisses Luiza:D

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the winter ^_^.i like to stay near home playing with friends,eat loads of chocolate,and drink milk...i don´t like when there is nothing to do...and i hate staying alone...

Anonymous said...

Hi teacher

I like the winter to.Ilike to saty at home,play on my computer and watch TV.
I don´t like to do NOTHING.

Bye.

Anonymous said...

good, i like to stay in home and drink some hot chocolate and sleep so much,I hate wake up early.
good-bye

Anonymous said...

We do not like the winter. We love the summer! In winter, we wear many clothes! And now in summer, is only throwing in the pool;
In winter, we like to sleep, go on the computer, drink hot chocolate and eat merge.

Kisses ;**

Anonymous said...

hy teacher!yes I like the winter.
In winter I like play computer,watch tv and films lot looooot of films and play much muuuuuuuuuuuch of games!
Bye teacher!see you in next question!

Anonymous said...

Hi teatcher!
I like stay home on my bed,reading books and watching movies.
I don't like wake up early.

bye :)

Anonymous said...

hi teacher!!

Gabriele here is the 5 th B!

My blogger is:

gabrielezkadidas.blogspot.com

Bye Bye!!!

I LOVE YOU TEACHER!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi teacher
i like winter and i stay in my bed.

Anonymous said...

Dear Students,
It was very interesting to read your opinion about winter. I can see you can find interesting things to do but, like me, many of you prefer the summer :)