Hi dear students...
That's teacher Dani again with one more question!
What are your plans for the winter vacations?
I think I will stay home most of the time and I will study a lot!
Maybe I will go to Riveira for a weekend and to Gramado.
What about you?
What will you do?
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I will stay at home and study!
Kisses!
My plans are to travel Canela and Buenos Aires.
I go to sao paulo (hoppy rare) uhuuu and sinceramnt I not study suhauhasu
kisses bye
Hi teacher!
I go to Paris and Spain.Will learn spanish and help you.
Bye I love you.
ISABELLA.
HI!
My plans are to travel Gramado and Xangri-la.
João 5ªB
hi teacher!!! i thing then i go to goias to rio bonito because one pacient of my mom give to her a travel family.
bye:*kisses kisses
teaaaacher, do you have the pics from ridiculous day? if you have send to my e-mail: wagui.brum@hotmail.com, i was so ridiculous :P
Post a Comment